We offer strategic planning and business consulting services to guide business leaders and organizations through effective implementation plans for expansion goals, project results, and organizational improvement.
Companies seem to dislike the term ‘turnaround consulting’ because it represents failure. The truth is that turnaround consulting represents success at realizing the company is going in the wrong direction. The only time the company fails is when it is not possible to do a turnaround anymore. We help companies pivot into more profitable directions where they can expand and grow. It is inevitable that companies will end up making a few mistakes; we help them correct these mistakes.
Our specialty lies in aligning business processes and activities toward the goals and objectives.
We help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
RANGE OF INDUSTRIES:
Strategic Planning Process
- Determine desired outcomes
- Analyze internal & External Factors
- Conduct Market Research
- Develop Strategies
- Develop Action Plan
- Train Action Teams on Implementation
- Monitor Results
- Evaluate and Adjust
Transform your business through effective strategic planning steps
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Increase efficiency and align business activities to outcome goals
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Improve systems, processes, and various other organizational dynamics
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business so it runs, effectively, without you
Beyond the business plan
Good strategy is the antidote to competition. Strategic thinking is the process of developing a strategy that defines your value proposition and your unique value chain. This process includes market and competitive research as well as an assessment of the company’s capabilities and the industry forces impacting it.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that some processes will change. We help ease these issues through fantastic execution management and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your strategic planning with fact-based market research. Don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”